Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tackle Me Elmo (and Charlie)

Ainsley played in her pack in play yesterday morning while I showered. Dustin was at work. Not long after I got out of the shower, I heard her little Elmo giggling. Ainsley had tackled Elmo and was repeatedly opening and closing his mouth in order to make him giggle. Then later in the day, I found her with an arm and a leg wrapped around Charlie (of course by the time I got the camera she was rolling away from him). Perhaps it's a sign that Dustin is watching too much UFC with her around...

On another note...she is doing great with her sitting up. Ainsley thinks toys are way better sitting up than laying down. She falls forward more often than backward now...either because she's grabbing for something just out of reach or because she's head banging (a new odd habit of hers). She tries hard to go forward onto her hands and knees to get what she wants, but usually ends up face planting and requiring mommy or daddy to make it better. We are also trying to teach her to wave...she's got the opening and closing of her hand down, but she does it where ever her hand is and doesn't pick her hand up. She also does it frequently and without us instigating...maybe we tried too hard.



























No comments: