I am so thankful for my two beautiful daughters. When I found out I was pregnant with Amelia, I went through a lot of emotions from excitement to guilt. I was afraid I was gipping Ainsley out of her only-child time with us earlier than we had planned. Even up until the time Amelia was born, I was worried about how Ainsley would handle it. After all, she wasn't exactly old enough to know what was about to happen in her life.
Ainsley has completely surprised me the last three months. While she has her moments and rightfully so, she doesn't seem jealous of Amelia and has embraced her new role as a big sister. She tries to take care of her sissy by covering her with blankets and helping burp her and she has to give Amelia a hug every night before going to bed. In watching me with Amelia, Ainsley has really taken to mothering her baby doll, even more so than when I last wrote about it. I love watching her. Tonight she loved on her baby for about a hour and probably would have continued to until she crashed if I hadn't made her go to bed. But there was no seperating her from her baby. Baby went to bed with Ainsley.
Happy Mother's Day to our little mama!



1 comment:
Ainsley is an amazing big sister and little mommy! You are truly blessed with 2 beautiful girls! I think you are doing a great job and should have no worries!
Post a Comment