Does the doll taste good, Amelia? It looks like she had something yummy left on her fingers for you to enjoy. I hope Ainsley is feeling better- it's so sad when they are sick, but I enjoy the extra cuddle time! The giggle video is precious- she is really a happy baby! But, who wouldn't be with a great big sis and 2 awesome parents!?
2 comments:
Does the doll taste good, Amelia? It looks like she had something yummy left on her fingers for you to enjoy. I hope Ainsley is feeling better- it's so sad when they are sick, but I enjoy the extra cuddle time! The giggle video is precious- she is really a happy baby! But, who wouldn't be with a great big sis and 2 awesome parents!?
Melissa,
You have the cutest baby girls. I always love looking at your blog to see what they are up to next. :)
Michelle
Post a Comment